2012년 9월 10일 월요일

My Korean Boyfriend: Filipino Gestures

My Korean Boyfriend: Filipino Gestures:
Wuzzup?! I know it’s been a while since you’ve seen Jimmy Kim on video and if you’ve been missing him, well, you’re in luck! Here’s a short but fun video of him, playing charade with me. The category? Filipino gestures! These are VERY Pinoy and I’m quite proud that he has learned them and even uses them himself! He is definitely embracing the Filipino culture!
I shall make more videos of him channeling his inner Pinoy, don’t you think? I mean, it’s always about megoing to Korea, doing Korean this and eating Korean that. We gotta show our Pinoy pride, y’all! Any suggestions or requests for his next vid? Hahaha!
Filipino-gestures
WATCH UNTIL THE END OF THE VID! Can you tell us what he’s doing there?
Watch the video after the jump
By the way, this is my first uploaded video since I’ve become a YOUTUBE PARTNER! Thanks to all our supporters! ^^ Love you~ Please subscribe if you haven’t yet. Oh and this video was shot in CNA Philippines, obviously. Hahaha!
Please don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: Kring, My Korean Boyfriend, Jimmy Kim

And “like” us on Facebook: Kring Elenzano / My Korean Boyfriend / C.N.A. Philippines

Subscribe to my YouTube account: FunnySexy

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기